Personal Assistant internship (Voluntary)
Job descriptionContribute to the international success of a unique social experiment!
• Be in your final year of your degree – ideally in Commerce, Business, Media, Public Relations, Marketing or Human Resources.
• We are looking for future leaders and managers who are happy to start at the bottom and grow as our organisation expands its reach.
• Have an excellent command of English.
Tasks will include the following:
• Laising with team to manage diary of meetings and engagements via email, skype and phone.
• Manage the workflow of all team members and remote filing system.
• Systemise and document the organisation’s processes including preparing templates.
• Conduct research and draft surveys for marketing and media campaigns.
• Making contact and building relationships with sponsorship, advertising agents and media through emailing and phone.
• Make travel arrangements and bookings.
Graduate with BA or BSc
Preferred area of studyAccounting / Finance
Advertising / Marketing / PR
IT / Computer Science
Travel & Tourism
- East Anglia, East Midlands, London, North Wales, North, North West, Northern Ireland, Offshore UK (eg Isle of), Scotland, South East, South Wales, South West, West Midlands, Yorkshire, Abroad
- Voluntary (unpaid)
- Working Hours
- 25 hours per/week
- Type of Contract
- Part Time Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Casual Jobs, Internships, Graduate Jobs
- Type of Job
- Accounting / Finance, Admin / Secretarial, Advertising / Marketing / PR , Charity / Fundraising / Voluntary, Customer Service, Human Resources, Management, Media / Journalism / Publishing, Promotions, Recruitment, Teaching / Instructors / Guides, Travel / Tourism
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required