This vacancy is not online.
Personal Assistant internship (Voluntary)
Brief descriptionOur website has aggressively stepped up its strategic direction and seeking passionate, young, voluntary candidates as it moves into its next growth phase. We are a dynamic organisation focusing bringing reality diary blogging through interesting social ‘experiments’. Our latest project involves a dateathon, where four women in four international cities, go on 365 dates between them.
Job descriptionContribute to the international success of a unique social experiment!
• Be in your final year of your degree – ideally in Commerce, Business, Media, Public Relations, Marketing or Human Resources.
• We are looking for future leaders and managers who are happy to start at the bottom and grow as our organisation expands its reach.
• Have an excellent command of English.
Tasks will include the following:
• Laising with team to manage diary of meetings and engagements via email, skype and phone.
• Manage the workflow of all team members and remote filing system.
• Systemise and document the organisation’s processes including preparing templates.
• Conduct research and draft surveys for marketing and media campaigns.
• Making contact and building relationships with sponsorship, advertising agents and media through emailing and phone.
• Make travel arrangements and bookings.
Graduate with BA or BSc
Preferred area of studyAccounting / Finance
Advertising / Marketing / PR
IT / Computer Science
Travel & Tourism
- East Anglia, East Midlands, London, North Wales, North, North West, Northern Ireland, Offshore UK (eg Isle of), Scotland, South East, South Wales, South West, West Midlands, Yorkshire, Abroad
- Voluntary (unpaid)
- Working Hours
- 25 hours per/week
- Type of Contract
- Part Time Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Casual Jobs, Internships, Graduate Jobs
- Type of Job
- Accounting / Finance, Admin / Secretarial, Advertising / Marketing / PR , Charity / Fundraising / Voluntary, Customer Service, Human Resources, Management, Media / Journalism / Publishing, Promotions, Recruitment, Teaching / Instructors / Guides, Travel / Tourism
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required