Graduate Internship: Bilingual Project Manager - London
CompanyThe Careers Group University of London
Brief descriptionBilingual Project Manager
Job descriptionThe Company
We help the world’s leading brands deliver their message across the boundaries of language and culture. We work in 151 markets around the world with our network of 1270 seasoned copywriters. We deal with advertising/marketing communication of international brands. Services:
As opposed word-for-word translation, we look at the intent/idea behind advertising/marketing copy to make them more locally relevant and impactful, while capturing the original message.
- Cross-Cultural Reality Check
We help the brands validate their strategic and creative idea with our network of strategists/brand expert in local markets, so the brands can wrap up their communication around the nuance of each local culture.
- Global Coordination
Our multi-lingual project team in London hub centralize the coordination with client head quarters, local operations, agencies and production houses.
- Rigorous quality check before delivery to clients (layout check and proofreading in your language and also various foreign languages)
- Coordination with copywriters
- Assignment of work, budgeting
This will be a 3 month position initially with a possible contract extension.
Preferred area of studyN/A
- London, London, South East
- £210 per week tax and NI free
- Working Hours
- Type of Contract
- Type of Job
- Admin / Secretarial, Advertising / Marketing / PR , Customer Service, eCommerce, Human Resources, ICT, Manufacturing / Industrial, Media / Journalism / Publishing, Promotions, Retail / Sales, Travel / Tourism
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required