Researcher Internship - Mayfair, London
Brief descriptionWe are now looking for 2 or 3 Researchers to join our internship program. Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be working alongside the permanent Banking and Wealth Management recruitment desk.
Job descriptionYou will help consultants to:
- Source candidates using our database (Adapt) and CV searches on other recruitment websites
- Research client and candidate information using websites
- Interview candidates
- Registering candidates
- Arrange interviews and get feedback, working with recruitment consultant in charge of the client
- Other ad hoc duties as required
In return you will be working in a lively office and be given the best on the job training in the market.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to start a career in financial markets or recruitment.
Graduate with BA or BSc
Preferred area of studyAccounting / Finance
Advertising / Marketing / PR
IT / Computer Science
- Mayfair, London, London
- Working Hours
- Type of Contract
- Type of Job
- Accounting / Finance, Advertising / Marketing / PR , Human Resources, Recruitment
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required