French Speaking EA Gaming Agent - Belfast
Job descriptionWhat is the role?
The person in this position will work in a team environment to support EA’s customers with billing enquiries, reporting foul play or behaviour in social online gaming, and technical issues. The role requires a high level of technical knowledge with an equal focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience via both telephone and email in a timely and efficient manner.
Concentrix currently handles enquiries regarding a number of EA products including popular Windows PC real time strategy game BattleForge, web browser online strategy game Lord of Ultima, casual mini-games website Pogo, children’s favourite Littlest Pet Shop Online and the Need for Speed Franchise. Concentrix also provide support for EA console games.
What are the BENEFITS of working for Concentrix?
• Extremely competitive salary
• Concentrix provides a bright, modern and exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities
• the opportunity to improve your standard of English and work in a multi-lingual environment
• Performance Related Pay
• Staff Discount Scheme
• Eye Care Provision
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony
• Free cakes and fruit on a Friday!
• 21 Holidays & 6 Stat days & birthday day off
• Stakeholder Pension Scheme
• Team and Concentrix events
• Excellent relocation package with a personal advisor, up to seven nights in a hotel and reimbursement of your travel expenses up to the cost of €250!
More information on Belfast...
Belfast is a vibrant, multi-cultural and exciting place to live. As the capital city of Northern Ireland, Belfast is home to more than 270,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, entertainment and shops.
Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team and it is extremely cheap to live in Belfast – accommodation, transportation and the general cost of living are all very reasonable
Graduate with BA or BSc
Preferred area of studyOther
- Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Working Hours
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Call Centre , Customer Service, Entertainment / Leisure, Media / Journalism / Publishing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
- English, French