Concentrix in Belfast are looking for passionate French speaking gamers to join their EA Games team!
What is the role?
The person in this position will work in a team environment to support EA’s customers with billing enquiries, reporting foul play or behaviour in social online gaming, and technical issues. The role requires a high level of technical knowledge with an equal focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience via both telephone and email in a timely and efficient manner.
Concentrix currently handles enquiries regarding a number of EA products including popular Windows PC real time strategy game BattleForge, web browser online strategy game Lord of Ultima, casual mini-games website Pogo, children’s favourite Littlest Pet Shop Online and the Need for Speed Franchise. Concentrix also provide support for EA console games.What are the BENEFITS of working for Concentrix?
• Extremely competitive salary
• Concentrix provides a bright, modern and exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities
• the opportunity to improve your standard of English and work in a multi-lingual environment
• Performance Related Pay
• Staff Discount Scheme
• Eye Care Provision
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony
• Free cakes and fruit on a Friday!
• 21 Holidays & 6 Stat days & birthday day off
• Stakeholder Pension Scheme
• Team and Concentrix events
• Excellent relocation package with a personal advisor, up to seven nights in a hotel and reimbursement of your travel expenses up to the cost of €250!
More information on Belfast...
Belfast is a vibrant, multi-cultural and exciting place to live. As the capital city of Northern Ireland, Belfast is home to more than 270,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, entertainment and shops.
Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team and it is extremely cheap to live in Belfast – accommodation, transportation and the general cost of living are all very reasonable