This vacancy is not online.
Digital Printer/Office Assistant - Islington, London
Brief descriptionWe are looking for candidate who wants to enter the printing industry and gain some experience.
Job description-Receiving and processing print orders (includes raising invoice's taking payments, and ensuring customer's accounts are well looked after. Maintaining a good relationship with current customers, whilst also looking for new opportunities with new customers.
-Liaising with customers over the phone, email and face-to-face.
-Working out digital quotes, to customers, and producing job tickets on live orders.
-Checking artwork is print ready
- Ordering supplies for the digital press's and ensuring any maintenance calls are made if necessary.
- Present a record of digital sales to the accounting department at the end of each month.
Education RequirementsA - Level / Scottish Highers / BTEC or NVQ equivalent
Preferred area of studyAccounting / Finance
Art / Design
IT / Computer Science
- Islington, London, London
- Working Hours
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Accounting / Finance, Admin / Secretarial, Advertising / Marketing / PR , ICT, Manufacturing / Industrial, Media / Journalism / Publishing, Promotions, Retail / Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required