Childcare Course in Kentish Town
Job descriptionChildcare Course
Are you aged 16-18 and are looking for a career in the children and young people’s sector?
Mapalim, a North London training and recruitment provider, are looking for enthusiastic young people to join their Childcare training-to-work program. You will receive full training and Mapalim will find you a work placement within a children or young people’s setting near your home. You will gain a qualification that will qualify you to work in the children and young people’s sector with further training and qualifications provided if you choose to progress further!
Course will include:
· Interactive classroom based workshops in a specialist training studio
· Support study in study center to complete exciting assignments
· Work based placement
· Receiving training on child development, pediatric first aid and supporting children at meal and play times.
There are two unique course tracks to choose from:
· 3 Days a week Workplace Learning – in a real childcare setting
· 1 Day a week structured Training
· 1 Day a week supported study (LRC)
· 1.5 Days a week Workplace Learning – in a real childcare setting
· Half Day a week structured Training
· Half Day a week supported study (LRC)
On completion of the Childcare program you will be awarded a Certificate in The Children and Young People's workforce.
This can help to develop your career as a nursery nurse, nursery manager, playworker or child minder.
Intakes are on a rolling weekly basis with recruitment events held on a Tuesday afternoon.
Paid £50 per week for one day of your work placement
Paid £25 per week for one half day of your work placement
Interested candidates should email email@example.com with their CV, DOB and brief cover note and ‘Childcare’ as the subject line. Successful applicants will be contacted by a recruitment advisor to be booked into a recruitment event.
Preferred area of studyOther
- Kentish Town , London
- £25 - £50
- Working Hours
- 2.5 - 5
- Type of Contract
- Part Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Au Pair / Nanny
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required