Telesales Advisor - Milton Keynes
Brief descriptionA Telesales Advisor representing a major UK utilities company. To apply please contact Laurian Milner
Job descriptionAre you passionate about sales? Do you strive on working towards targets and being rewarded with excellent commission and bonus packages? Do you get a certain buzz when you close a deal with a customer? Are you keen to motivate your colleagues to achieve brilliant results?
Well this may be the job for you!
Konecta UK is a leading outsourcing & contact centre company that is currently expanding services rapidly throughout the UK. We offer an opportunity for experienced Telesales Advisors to join a innovated and exciting working environment to represent a prestigious leading supplier of energy in the United Kingdom, this will also lead to an interesting professional career opportunity if the campaign is successful.
This is the ideal role if you are a passionate Sales person, with great aspirations to build your profile in your career with Sales. This role will allow your creative juices to flow; it is an innovative role for Konecta, and you will be certain to reap the rewards from the teams’ successes.
Full and Part time positions are available, with flexible hours available to suit most needs.
Based in one prime location in Milton Keynes linked by public transport, Konecta UK is easily accessible:
- Station House, Central Milton Keynes.
Job Title - Telesales Advisor
Reporting to – Telesales Manager
Team – Part of a team of circa. 30 Individuals
Working Hours – Monday – Saturday between the hours of 08:00 – 20:00 (37.5 hours)
Grade – Business Driver
Terms and Conditions – Initially hiring on a 12 week fixed term contract with the potential of the role becoming permanent based on the success of the pilot
Basic Salary- £15,000 – £18,000 (OTE up to £30,000) per annum
- Achieving sales targets on a daily basis
- Building rapport and showing empathy with potential customers using effective communication to close an agreement.
- Work closely with the operations team to proactively maximize revenue
- Identify key personal development areas to improve performance
- Pro-active to identify areas of improvement
£15,000 – £18,000 (OTE up to £30,000) per annum
Konecta UK values all employees and has built a benefits package to reward and maintain a healthy, happy workforce. We offer a wide range of benefits to cater for all employees’ needs:
- 30 days Holiday (including bank holidays) – entitlement increasing in line with service and with holiday trading options
- Occupational Sick Pay scheme increasing in line with service
- Life Assurance - 4 x annual salary paid as a lump sum in the event of death in service
- Healthcare (Westfield Health Cash Plan) – paid medical expenses for surgery, optical and dental for yourself and your dependent children
- Childcare Vouchers – providing you with significant savings on your childcare costs via salary sacrifice
- My Family Care - emergency paid child or adult care of up to 2 days per year
- Company Car Scheme – a salary sacrifice scheme giving employees the chance to have the latest new car on the market with great savings. Eligible employees will have passed 6 months’ probation
- My Konecta Rewards – a bespoke online service available to all Konecta UK employees offering a wide range of benefits ranging from childcare and weekly shopping to lifestyle
- Micro P Laptops and Mobile Phones – tired of paying large amounts every month on your mobile phone, or fighting to get finance for a brand new laptop. This scheme gives Konecta UK employees the opportunity to have the latest gadgets and make massive savings. This scheme is salary sacrifice meaning great savings on your annual tax. Eligible employees will have passed 6 months’ probation
- Workplace Giving UK (Give as You Earn) – we actively encourage all employees to give to charity (of their choice) and we will match up to £20 each month.
- Performance Bonus – all employees are appraised on a quarterly basis and are rewarded by a payment should all KPI’s be achieved
- Virgin Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme - a salary sacrifice scheme promoting health and wellbeing, as well as saving the environment. This scheme allows employees the chance to purchase a bicycle of their choice with accessories and make massive savings.
- Lifestyle discounts such as cinema, restaurant and gym discounts
- Retirement Planning
- Learning programmes promoting development in the company
Education RequirementsGCSE / Scottish Standard Grade / BTEC or NVQ equivalent
Preferred area of studyN/A
- Milton Keynes, South East
- £15,000 – £18,000 (OTE up to £30,000) per annum
- Working Hours
- Type of Contract
- Part Time Jobs, Full Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Call Centre , Retail / Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required