Assistant Marketing Project Manager Internship UK Native - Amsterdam
Job descriptionWe are searching for a top undergraduate to head up our British division for a period of 6-12 months at the StudentenWerk headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. With constant support and guidance whenever you need it in a cool, laid back, hard working atmosphere there has never been a better place to go during your placement year.
StudentenWerk is the largest student employment company in the Netherlands and we are growing internationally under the name of StudentJob! So far StudentJob has been successfully launched in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium and the UK with Austria being the latest addition in November 2010.
We Strive to be ultimate online job portal for students by being fast, simple and accurate benefiting both students and companies with regards to recruitment for work placements, summer jobs, full and part time jobs. It is your task to push the success forward by implementing successful marketing strategies. You won’t be making cups of tea here. (unless they are for yourself of course!)
What will I be expected to do?
- You will manage the StudentJob.co.uk website attracting students and employers to register.
– You will optimize our position in search engines and to develop our social media presence.
- Respond effectively to all clients from big name companies to students.
- Market StudentJob in an effective manner.
- Search for new and interesting partners.
- Thinking and implementing new online marketing plans in order to strengthen the brand awareness.
When can I start?
ASAP July (negotiable) for 6 – 12 months.
What’s in it for me?
“Innovative, friendly, young and professional” is the description of the atmosphere at StudentenWerk described by the co-workers. It is hard work but there is always time and space for relaxing and sociability. Some things have to be fun!
- Dynamic work atmosphere at our headquarters in Hoofddorp (15 minute commute from Amsterdam Centraal Station)
- Excellent conditions for development and learning on the job – In-house specialists in SEO and Social Media Marketing who are always around for guidance if needed.
- A challenging, diversifying and independent placement.
- Freedom of creativity
-International work experience – Looks great on your CV!
-A competitive European placement salary.
-Travel expenses paid (up to €200 per month).
-Food and drink whilst at work.
- Current undergraduate at a British university on course for a 2:1 or higher.
- Preferably studying: International Business/Marketing.
- Desirably some knowledge of either French, Spanish German or Dutch.
- The right to live, work and study in Europe.
- Interest in international and online marketing.
If you have any further questions, please call 0031 (0)23 7524
Preferred area of studyAdvertising / Marketing / PR
- East Anglia, East Midlands, London, North Wales, North, North West, Northern Ireland, Offshore UK (eg Isle of), Scotland, South East, South Wales, South West, West Midlands, Yorkshire
- Working Hours
- Type of Contract
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , eCommerce, Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required