Super Camps run multi activity day camps for children aged 4 – 14 years. If you would like an exciting challenge within a fun environment we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
The role of the Early Years Co-ordinator is to deliver the EYFS on our Multi Activity programme. Working alongside the Site Manager you will be the primary contact for parents and the younger children.
Responsibilities: Acting as the key person for all Early Years activity on camp this will include:-
· Setting up a Base Room/Area that is suitable and inviting to hold your sessions throughout the weeks.
· Creating a timetable with the planners provided and your own initiative, alongside the Site Manager.
· Manage the Early Years sign in/sign out area, giving feedback to parents/guardians on observations made from the day.
· Deliver the Early Years sessions with structure and enthusiasm; encouraging maximum participation whilst following the Ofsted EYFS guidelines.
· Undertake additional duties such as supervision of children during non-activity time, cleaning and ongoing maintenance of your equipment.