Early Years Coordinator - Various sites in England
Acting as the key person for all Early Years activity on camp this will include:-
· Setting up a Base Room/Area that is suitable and inviting to hold your sessions throughout the weeks.
· Creating a timetable with the planners provided and your own initiative, alongside the Site Manager.
· Manage the Early Years sign in/sign out area, giving feedback to parents/guardians on observations made from the day.
· Deliver the Early Years sessions with structure and enthusiasm; encouraging maximum participation whilst following the Ofsted EYFS guidelines.
· Undertake additional duties such as supervision of children during non-activity time, cleaning and ongoing maintenance of your equipment.
Education RequirementsGCSE / Scottish Standard Grade / BTEC or NVQ equivalent
A - Level / Scottish Highers / BTEC or NVQ equivalent
Access / Foundation Course or Apprenticeship
Graduate with BA or BSc
Preferred area of studyChild Care
- Various sites in England, East Anglia, East Midlands, London, North, North West, South East, South West, West Midlands
- £300- £350 per week
- Working Hours
- Monday-Friday (in the school holidays) part weeks & part seasons also considered
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required