Early Years Coordinator - Various sites in England
Brief descriptionSuper Camps run multi activity day camps for children aged 4 – 14 years. If you would like an exciting challenge within a fun environment we may have the perfect opportunity for you! The role of the Early Years Co-ordinator is to deliver the EYFS on our Multi Activity programme. Working alongside the Site Manager you will be the primary contact for parents and the younger children.
Acting as the key person for all Early Years activity on camp this will include:-
· Setting up a Base Room/Area that is suitable and inviting to hold your sessions throughout the weeks.
· Creating a timetable with the planners provided and your own initiative, alongside the Site Manager.
· Manage the Early Years sign in/sign out area, giving feedback to parents/guardians on observations made from the day.
· Deliver the Early Years sessions with structure and enthusiasm; encouraging maximum participation whilst following the Ofsted EYFS guidelines.
· Undertake additional duties such as supervision of children during non-activity time, cleaning and ongoing maintenance of your equipment.
Education RequirementsGCSE / Scottish Standard Grade / BTEC or NVQ equivalent
A - Level / Scottish Highers / BTEC or NVQ equivalent
Access / Foundation Course or Apprenticeship
Graduate with BA or BSc
Preferred area of studyChild Care
- Various sites in England, East Anglia, East Midlands, London, North, North West, South East, South West, West Midlands
- £300- £350 per week
- Working Hours
- Monday-Friday (in the school holidays) part weeks & part seasons also considered
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required