Super Camps are running multi activity day camps for children aged 4 – 14 years. If you would like an exciting challenge within a fun environment we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
The Specialist Instructor will have specific skills and qualifications (BG level2) planning and delivering safe and structured trampoline sessions and may also be expected to act as an Activity Instructor.
Reporting directly to Site Manager, description of responsibilities as follows:
- Adhere to processes and procedures whilst the children in your care continually have a fun, stimulating and safe time
- You will be expected to plan, deliver and continually risk assess all trampoline sessions with structure and enthusiasm
- Plan and deliver a variety of other activities with structure and enthusiasm; encouraging maximum participation
- Deliver a structured and enjoyable activity period during drop off and pick up time
- Additional duties will include registering crews, cleaning and kit maintenance