This vacancy is not online.
Front End Web Developer - Central / West London
CompanyAsperity Employee Benefits
Brief descriptionWe require a Front End Developer to work in a dynamic & extremely fast paced environment. It'll certainly be a challenge and there will be times where you'll be asked to work outside of usual working hours - but the rewards are incredible!
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work
- Contributing to the company development standards, working closely with the Head of Development
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, keeping abreast of market developments
- Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies
Education RequirementsGraduate with BA or BSc
Preferred area of studyIT / Computer Science
- Central / West London, London
- £24,000-£26,000 plus bonuses & perks!
- Working Hours
- 5 days - Monday to Friday
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required