Front End Web Developer - Central / West London
Asperity Employee Benefits
We require a Front End Developer to work in a dynamic & extremely fast paced environment. It'll certainly be a challenge and there will be times where you'll be asked to work outside of usual working hours - but the rewards are incredible!
The production, modification and maintenance of user interfaces within RewardGateway.
This involves using semantic mark up language i.e. XTMTL/CSS, to turn Photoshop designs into working browser based web pages.
You will also work closely with server-side developers to implement their server-side code in order to develop complex, interactive and database driven websites.
What you’re responsible for
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work
- Contributing to the company development standards, working closely with the Head of Development
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, keeping abreast of market developments
- Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies
Graduate with BA or BSc
Preferred area of study
IT / Computer Science
- Central / West London, London
- £24,000-£26,000 plus bonuses & perks!
- Working Hours
- 5 days - Monday to Friday
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
Vacancy not online