This vacancy is not online.
Company Secretary - Nationwide in United Kingdom
CompanySEMPERE PUERTO SL
Brief descriptionAn incredible opportunity has arisen to join our fantastic Global Company. We are looking for a Company Secretary with face to face communication with general public and our numerous customers. Previous experience is not required but candidate must show dedication towards the job duties.
Job descriptionAn incredible opportunity has arisen to join our fantastic Global Company. We are looking for a Company Secretary with face to face communication with general public and our numerous customers. Previous experience is not required but candidate must show dedication towards the job duties.
* The ability to communicate and work well with people at all levels;
* Attention to detail and a well-organised approach to work;
* The ability to work with numerical information,
* Confident, articulate and good at dealing with people at every level
* Analytical and problem-solving skills;
* Integrity and discretion when handling confidential information;
* Educated preferable not essential
*No experience required
* Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
* Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders;
* Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors;
* Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
* Arranging travel and accommodation
* Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
* Taking responsibility for the health and safety of employees and managing matters related to insurance and property;
* Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, as well as its legal and statutory requirements.
* Or equivalent
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Preferred area of studyAccounting / Finance
Advertising / Marketing / PR
Art / Design
Drama and Theatre Studies
English Language / Literature
Health / Human Services / Nursing
IT / Computer Science
Travel & Tourism
- United Kingdom, East Anglia, East Midlands, London, North Wales, North, North West, Northern Ireland, Offshore UK (eg Isle of), Scotland, South East, South Wales, South West, West Midlands, Yorkshire, Abroad
- Type of Contract
- Part Time Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Casual Jobs, Internships, Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Accounting / Finance, Acting / Extras, Admin / Secretarial, Advertising / Marketing / PR , Agriculture / Conservation , Au Pair / Nanny, Call Centre , Catering / Hospitality / Events, Charity / Fundraising / Voluntary, Counselling and Social Services, Customer Service, Design / Fashion, eCommerce, Human Resources, Management, Manufacturing / Industrial, Media / Journalism / Publishing, Modelling, Promotions, Property Management, Public Sector, Recruitment, Retail / Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required