Centrica- Engineering 10-Week Summer Placement: Mechanical, Chemical and Electrical engineering students in the whole of UK
Job descriptionOur10-week Summer Placement programme will give you the chance to explore thebusiness so that you can appreciate the diversity of our organisation and ourgraduate opportunities. You’ll work closely with the business on projects thatwill address your development needs, give you a high level of responsibilityand enable you to develop the fundamental skills needed for working life. Oursupport network is second to none, and you’ll also be able to get involved incommunity and charity work.
It really is awin-win situation. You’ll be increasing your employment prospects and, if youperform well, you could leave us with an offer to join our Graduate Programmethe following year. We’ll also arrange and pay for accommodation close to yourplace of work.
To apply, you shouldbe either a penultimate year student studying for a relevant Masters degree orin your final year of a relevant undergraduate degree and planning on returningto university to complete a relevant Masters degree. You also need to have a full drivers’licence.
Graduate with BA or BSc
Preferred area of studyN/A
- the whole of UK, East Anglia, East Midlands, London, North Wales, North, North West, Northern Ireland, Offshore UK (eg Isle of), Scotland, South East, South Wales, South West, West Midlands, Yorkshire
- £14,000 pro rata and free accommodation
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs, Internships
- Type of Job
- Engineering , Manufacturing / Industrial
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required