Seeking an entrepreneurial marketer and creative events coordinator to join a Silicon Valley rocket ship destroying the commercial real estate market.
Working alongside our marketing lead in London, you will be charged with assisting in the planning, logistics and onsite management of our marketing campaigns and events programming. This role is Part-time, 30 hrs/week.
What You'll Do
Who You Are
Energetic multitasker who thinks outside of the box and problem-solving skills to help create memorable events. You have great time management skills that allow you to get work done even when nobody's watching.
* 1-2 years experience in event management, preferably in B2B marketing or agency
* Passion for curating live-event experiences
* Outstanding customer service skills
* Comfortable with graphic design tools like Adobe Photoshop, power point, etc.
* Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects independently
* Strong problem solving, organisational, project management and planning skills
This is a demanding internship and incredible learning opportunity to work with an innovative product at one of the fastest growing global startups.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free