A young and dynamic events company specialising in VIP events are looking for a new employee. Want to start a career in the hospitality and events industry? Check out this great opportunity! Our client are currently seeking a new member to join their dynamic team, to help deal with daily tasks and general office assistance.
Tasks and Responsiblities:
- Essential attendance at corporate venues across London will be required. This will include evenings
- Dealing with income calls and conducting pre-screens to hire staff.
- Maintaining diaries for interview schedules.
- Database management: data input, lead generation.
- Team support as necessary.
- Submitting company expenses and reimbursements.
- Office upkeep and maintenance.
- Undergraduate candidate: A living allowance of £700.00 pro rata will be provided to assist with accommodation and subsistence costs.
- Overtime for events attendance.
NB: This remuneration package is not negotiable under ANY circumstances. Any attempt by the applicant to re-negotiate the remuneration will result in immediate and permanent withdrawal of our services.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free