Work at Carphone Warehouse, the UK's biggest phone retailer!
30-45 hours per week , with flexibility to work additional hours
Hourly rate £10.03 for under 21’s (£9.50 basic + £0.53 average bonus)
Hourly rate £10.03 for aged 21 or over (£9.50 basic + £0.53 average bonus)
There’s no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We’re a team of 41,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You’ll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
As our Team Leader in Currys PC World you'll provide an example for your team to follow. From demonstrating techniques to use during customer interactions, right through to detailed product knowledge, you’ll develop a team that is switched on to our customers’ changing needs.
As part of your role, you’ll be responsible for:
• Leading the team to provide an exceptional customer experience
• Motivating and engaging the team to deliver on targets and store performance
• Coaching and supporting our sales colleagues with their development
Thriving to be one step ahead as a team is essential here. With the changing nature of the business and our vision, we need you to be proactive with responding to customers’ needs and the requirements of your team.
You will need:
• A natural ability to guide and coach
• The desire to exceed customer expectations in every interaction
• To lead by example and unite the team with tech
• Confidence establishing and developing relationships with our colleagues, and customers
We’re one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
• Performance related bonus and pension scheme
• 6 weeks’ holiday
• Discounts across big brands in retail, travel and cinema
• Store discounts, including up to 30% off mobile phone contracts
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We’re building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free