What are you going to do
As a uBuddy Ambassador, you will be matched with clients(s) from across the world (currently starting in Asia, the US, Australia and UK) over a virtual platform to serve as a “friend” to help them learn more effective communication skills and/or to grow, learn and succeed in their future college experience. Experienced Ambassadors will have an opportunity to become a future industry representative and earn even more. You can make your own schedule and use Legacy Pioneers resources for the interactions - it’s simple, fun and rewarding!
- Earn a competitive salary of £10.00 per hour
- Work virtually with flexible hours, perfect for college students!
- Peak client hours are generally on Saturdays and Sundays – 3:00am to 3:00pm
- Other hours are Mondays through Fridays – 10:00am to 3:00pm
- Jump start your career globally
- Build strong communication and on-the-job training skills PLUS get paid.
In addition, select high-performing uBuddy Ambassadors will be offered opportunities to work directly with Legacy Pioneers’ Management Team to learn and practice both hard and soft skills that are highly valued in the workplace by most global companies. Again, this opportunity allows you to work in a fun and virtual team environment, all from the comfort of your own room, with great flexibility in your schedule.
This truly is a fantastic opportunity if you are engaging, self-motivated and appreciate working with students in a cross-cultural eco-system, and at the same time, want to acquire valuable business and technical skills, to help you better succeed in the future workplace. If you consider yourself a lifelong learner and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a perfect match!
What we offer
- Learning opportunities for current university students or recent graduates
- Global and international exposure
- Practice and gain more effective communication
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- No experience required
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Why Join Legacy Pioneers as a uBuddy Ambassador
- The Ambassador Network is a “life-long” membership that offers meaningful value throughout your entire education and career journey
- Potential access to Legacy Pioneers’ career and professional network of both start-ups as well as leading Fortune Global 500 companies
- Work directly with senior company executives, entrepreneurs, and experienced professionals to develop Legacy Pioneers’ Programs
- Legacy Pioneers uBuddy Ambassador position is a “multiplier” of any part-time or full-time position
- Flexible work hours (a minimum of 4 hours to maximum of 20 hours per week based on your schedule)
- Limited to no travel outside of campus is required.
- Select high performers may attend 1-2 weeks Ambassador Tour in Asia to broaden their professional and social network across the globe. Countries visited may include Hong Kong, Mainland China, Taiwan, Singapore, India, etc.
General Qualifications for Legacy Pioneers uBuddy Ambassador Positions
- Comfortable working virtually with non-native English-speaking, middle school, high school and college students across the globe to inspire and motivate them to learn, explore and realize their potential and dreams
- Confident in using video-chat and video-conferencing to work with customers, project teams, partners and company executives
- Demonstrate ability to understand and facilitate client session topics and be able to positively influence behavior change
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and able to inspire others to think, dream and take action
- Highly-adaptable and coachable in a demanding virtual environment where we focus on Responsiveness, Action and Deliverables
- Strong time management and effective communication in working with people from multiple global time-zones
- Excellent work attitude with positive energy and influence towards global working teams and customers
- Demonstrate ability to explore, learn and quickly adapt to new technological applications and tools
- Demonstrate keen interest in understanding Asian and international-student communities with a strong appreciation of people with different cultural backgrounds
- Strong passion and interest to pursue a career that targets global and Asian markets
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Community minded; strong desire to help international students succeed
- Current university students or recent graduates
- Minimum commitment to work for one year but a longer commitment is preferred
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- East Anglia
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend
- Salary indication
Between £9.00 and £10.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Video Conferencing Sessions
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides, Training
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required