What are you going to do
OTHER SOLUTIONS, a security consulting and training company, is looking for a dynamic and motivated secretary intern for a 3 months position (may vary) starting ASAP.
- Filling out clients database
- Managing training registrations
- Liaising with trainees before and after a training
- Creating templates and layouts for documents
- Managing the creation and sending of training certifications
- General administrative and office support
Communication Tasks (if interested and skilled):
- Managing the company’s social medias
- Responding to potential clients’ enquiries
- Advertising new training sessions
- Developing communication/marketing materials
- Languages: Applicants must be fluent in French, as it is the company’s working language. Good knowledge of English is also needed (at the very least upper-intermediary level).
- IT: We are looking for someone who is IT literate - Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Packages and cloud tools. A knowledge of Wordpress and Wordpress Bakery is also desirable. Knowledge of graphic design tools not mandatory but appreciated.
- General skills: Good organisation skills. Some experience with communications would also be a plus.
- Interpersonal skills: Enthusiastic and capable of supporting a small and dynamic team.
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Salary: £500 per calendar month to cover transport and food expenses.
- Availability: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months internship (can be negociated).
- Working hours: 9am – 5:30pm, 5 days a week
To apply, please enclose both CV and cover letter.
What we offer
- The opportunity to learn about the Humanitarian sector
- A fixed monthly salary
- Flexible dates for your internship
- A small dynamic and funny team to work with!
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Problem solving
- No experience required
- 0 to 6 months
- 6 to 12 months
- No certificate required
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible! Good luck! The OSC Team
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
£500 Per Month
- Responsible for
- Administrative tasks
- Type of Job
- Admin / Secretarial, Secretary
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, French