What are you going to do:
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with interest in computers and information technology. No previous IT experience required, however strong interest in data, websites, games and modern social technology is expected.
- This is a monthly rolling contract with an option to work for up to 12 months and achieve a computer qualification without previous specific IT knowledge.
- The candidate will be working predominantly on a computer and/or laptop and we expect that you have knowledge of finding relevant information on Google, creating online accounts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- The candidate will be working most of the time remotely with flexible hours and a daily catch up usually in the evenings.
- There will be two days at the London office in the first week and then one day each week after. The office days could be in the weekend as our company provides 24/7 client coverage. The rest of the work will be done from home with daily meetings over Skype or Google Hangouts.
- Travel will be expensed when visiting the London office, if coming from anywhere in UK outside London.
- Training will be provided based on your interests and skills. You will need to be a problem solver with delivery oriented personality.
- Hard work and willingness to learn will be expected.Ideally you would know the meaning of Facebook boosts and Google adWords.
We are very excited about working with the brightest students from any majors, not only Computer Science, and we look forward to hearing from you!
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Free travel to London
- Working in a relaxed and delivery oriented environment
- Authentic team, where everyone say what they think
- No politics
What we ask:
- No minimum education required no additional education required
- resourceful, delivery oriented, curious.
- no previous experience required
- no particular degree required
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Please provide a one-pager cv with interests, hobbies, any life experience, things that you enjoy doing, and any other interesting facts about you.
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend
- Salary indication
Between £10.00 and £18.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Data export, import, and analysis, scheduling automatic jobs, a little bit of programming
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required