There may be 11 players out on our football pitch, but it takes many more players to deliver exceptional service across our Hospitality and Retail divisions! If you are a born leader and have the ability to captain a squad we may have just the position for you!
Our goal is to create legendary experiences for every guest or fan that enters our fantastic stadium and we do so with our diverse and multiskilled catering squad.
Villa Park is the heart of football, everything we do we do with Passion, Pride and Purpose! We have an incredible team that you could be a part of leading to deliver operational excellence.
Our Retail division consists of 36 kiosks and 5 bottle bars across the stadium, operated by a strong team of 300+ working in a fast-paced environment. These food outlets offer an array of soft and alcoholic beverages as well as quality hot food and confectionary.
• To comply with all company paperwork and ensure its completion, including temperature records, cleaning schedules and feedback sheets.
• To motivate and encourage all members of your team taking into account various skill levels.
• To encourage and sustain the development and learning of all team members
• Brief all Kiosk Supervisors/ Team Leaders and Cooks for the match
• To be aware of all food allergies and intolerances.
• To ensure the preparation of kiosks in your stand is complete and kiosks are ready for service
• To be the first customer contact for any issues or problems your colleagues might have regarding the retail operation on a matchday
• To deliver a high level of customer service at all times in line with company standards.
• To understand the importance of food safety and temperature monitoring.
• Ensure all stocks are rotated on your particular stand of operation.
• To fully understand menus offered, and be able to convey this information to new members of a team
• Ensure sufficient stock levels of all products are mainlined in the kiosks at all times.
• Ensure the correct staffing levels are present within the kiosks on your stand.
• To ensure high levels of service are achieved across all kiosks
• To implement and ensure all cash handling procedures are followed
• Ensure all alcohol license regulations are adhered to including knowledge of the DPS.
• To ensure Kiosk Supervisors effectively complete any stock taking, rotation and replenishment procedures
• To ensure the Kiosks on your stand are left clean and tidy at the end of each shift
• To assist with cash counting in the catering office as and when required.
• Provide feedback to the Retail Manager on product/service improvements
• To be aware of our Brand Values (Heritage, Integrity, Togetherness, Openness, Commitment) and ensure that your actions and behaviour are consistent with and champion those values at all times.
• To embrace diversity throughout the club and ensure that your behaviour demonstrates that commitment at all times by encouraging diversity and facilitating equality of opportunity in accordance with the Club’s Equality and Diversity Policy in force from time to time.
• To be aware of our Company Policies and Procedures which may be updated from time to time; to ensure that your actions and behaviour are consistent with and champion the requirements of those policies and procedures at all times.
• Dedicated and committed to working ALL match day fixtures at Villa Park.• A good standard or English and Maths educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
• Management of a retail team
• Level 2 Food Hygiene Certification or equivalent.
• Experience in a service environment
• National Licensee Certificate or equivalent.
• Micros or Epos system experience or equivalent
• Experience of liaising with customers and clients to ensure customer satisfaction
• Able to manage and motivate a large team
• Problem solving capabilities
• Product knowledge
• Background knowledge of cellar operations and equipment
• Awareness of the importance of customer care.
• Ability to work in a team
• Able to work under pressure
• Good organizational skills
• Willingness and a desire to learn and progress.
• Promote equality and diversity within the workplace.
• Satisfactory Criminal Disclosure Check
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Ability to motivate a team and inspire the performance of others around you.
• Willingness to train your team to improve service standards and exceed expectations.
• Deliver first class and efficient service to up to 42,000 guests.
• Competitive wage with WEEKLY PAY.
• MVP (Most Valuable player) rewards.
• Opportunities to work exciting events in addition to match days.
• Flexible work to fit around your commitments.
Do you think you have what it takes to be picked to captain the squad and wish to give it a shot?
Apply online today to join us for Season 19/20!
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free