What are you going to do
Key responsibilities and tasks include:
- Website: Managing our content management system (CMS); optimising SEO; ensuring content is up to date.
- Social Media: Planning and coordinating a schedule of activity across Facebook, Twitter and YouTube and other platforms to expand our social media audience base.
- Advertising: Coordinating Pay-Per-Click advertising, online
advertising, regularly reviewing and amending keywords and ad groups to optimise performance. In addition, you will maintain our presence on third party sites, keeping all messaging current.
- Email Marketing: Plan and manage a regular schedule of email marketing activity, growing our subscriber base and creating engaging, relevant content including testing to optimise results.
- Reporting: Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics and others, so that amendments and improvements can be made where appropriate
- Other: Keeping up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement. Undertaking any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
What we offer
- Bonus scheme
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Social Media Management
- Email Marketing
- Promotional Material Sourcing
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 2 - 4
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs, Internships, Voluntary
- Salary indication
£5.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Operational Tasks
- Type of Job
- Admin / Secretarial, Secretary
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required