Our sites are ever-demanding, complex and in some cases operate 24 hours a day - so it's vital we have a strong Engineering team who ensure our machines work to the best of their ability. So we can provide great product to our customers, whilst still ensuring speediness.
Reporting to the Site Engineering Manager, you will also...
Work closely with the production team to ensure that machinery downtime is kept to a minimum and that all preventative maintenance is conducted in advance to avoid production disruption.
- Work collaboratively within the engineering team, providing support in investigating means of improving plant productivity and also investigating and establishing causes for all breakdowns and damages.
- Action any repairs and ensure that all measures taken are recorded so recurrent faults can be recognised and you will be involved in electrical and mechanical proactive and re-active maintenance.
- Ensure that all necessary spare parts, materials and equipment are available
- Investigate and establish causes of all breakdowns and damages
- Action any necessary repairs and ensure all measures taken are recorded so recurrent faults can be recognised
- Be involved in both electrical and mechanical reactive and pro-active maintenance
- Be proactive in ensuring good health and safety on site
Shift information:This role is a 42 hour contract and will require you to work 4 days on and 4 days off (days and nights).
About our Wakefield Bakery:
The Rathbones team at our bakery in Wakefield supplies everything from hot cross buns and seeded loaves to delicious orange and cranberry muffins.
At our 28,000 square foot bakery, we produce 47 different bakery products. Bread. Muffins. Rolls. Crumpets. Pancakes. Naan. Pitta breads. Frozen products for our store bakeries. And of course, the famous Rathbones Toastie. Here, our 340-strong team keeps our production lines running 24/7, so our customers can always enjoy their daily bread.
For information about our Wakefield site
Why not take a look around one of our Manufacturing sites?