What are you going to do
- Person to person selling utilising phone, email, SMS and online engagement activity. This encompasses contacting marketing and promotion generated leads in line with wellestablished service standards and progressing them through the sales funnel over intake periods. Core communication tools include phone, SMS and email.
- Utilising our customized CRM instance to maintain detailed personal records for each prospective student in order to deliver a highly engaging personalised experience.
- Using activity reports and dashboards to monitor and drive personal performance and in line with pre-determined sales KPIs and targets.
- Work flexibly and collaboratively with other members of the team to maintain service standards that deliver against KPIs for all intakes and programmes within the portfolio
- Assess the suitability of prospective students and assist them with the application submission process. This can include using the NARIQ database to assess qualifications as well as providing support regarding English language testing, access to finance and the submission of CVs, references and personal statements.
- Participate in developing new and innovative ideas for campaigns, workflows and messaging to improve personal and team performance.
What We Offer
- Sales Incentive Plan
- Health Benefits
- Annual Incentive
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Consultative Selling
- Degree or equivalent professional qualifications
- Experience in Consultative / Inside Sales
- Preferabl, experienced using SalesForce CRM
- Ideally, knowledge of the UK HE sector
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
ABOUT THE TEAM
This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of an innovative new online learning service that Pearson has launched in the UK. Working in partnership with leading UK universities across the country, the Online Programme Management (OPM) team provide online commercial services in the delivery of online masters programmes, targeting students all over the world. These services include marketing, student recruitment, course content development, training and ongoing student support. As a start-up unit, every member of our team responds positively to breaking new ground, and are willing to challenge current practice and to be challenged themselves.
- Education Level
- College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 35 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £27,000 and £30,000 Per Year
- Responsible for
- Student Recruitment (Enrolment Sales)
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required