What are you going to do
This initiative is determined to upskill children, parents, and the local community in digital skills as well as bring awareness to a myriad of social issues. If you are passionate about making a difference, this organisation is for you. If you are just looking for a job to pay the bills, this job is not for you.
- Attending schools from 1pm - 4.30pm
- Teaching Computing and various other digital skils
- Creating curriculum and content for schools
- Running and leading own classes
2-3 Week Training & Induction Process 5 Days per week
If you are successful after an interview, we will arrange for you to visit one of our clubs to assess your ability working with children.
This role would suit:
- Parents, teachers, retirees, trainers, graduates, apprentices, people who want to learn digital skills including Coding or people looking to learn how to teach or train.
Your generic timetable is:
- 13.00 -14.00 – Class 1 – Computing
- 14.00 – 15.00 – Class 2 - Computing
- 15.30 – 16.30 – After School Digital Skill Club e.g. Music Technology
- Barnet, Brent, Ealing, Enfield, Harrow, Hammersmith, Hillingdon, River Thames, Three Rivers, Watford & Westminster.
What We Offer
- a non profit aiming to employ locals
- provide students, teachers and locals with digital skills
- a job which is helps the community
- a fulfilling job helping children
- flexible hours
- 2-3 Week Training & Induction Process 5 Days per week
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- computer literate
- use of office applications
- Valid driving license and vehicle
- Teaching & Coding experience
- Digital skills, with a preference for coding, but music technology, digital photography/videography, digital graphic design etc are also useful skills
- An Enhanced DBS certificate would also be useful
- If you do not have an enhanced DBS, you will have to pay for the cost of this - if you are with us for a year, we will refund this to you. You will also be required to sign up to the DBS yearly update service.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
This role will provide ongoing training (CPD) and the successful candidates will be positive, proactive, forward thinking individuals who look only for solutions and not problems.
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 15
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Voluntary
- Salary indication
£10.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- teaching Computing and other digital skill subjects
- Published at
- Type of Job
- ICT, Training
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required