What are you going to do:
We're looking for a confident, result-oriented individual who is a team player and is willing to roll up sleeves to get things done. The candidate must excellent communication skills and English language proficiency. He/she must have the right to live and work in the UK. Knowledge of other Indian languages is preferred.
Role and Responsibilities:
Marketing and Outreach:
- The candidate shall have expertise to take the lead on creating digital content and social media marketing.
- Design appropriate creatives to be published on various platforms, working closely with the Marketing teams. Skills on Canva, Photoshop, Adobe and Advanced Microsoft office.
- Manage the charity's website content with the IT support team. Improving website interface and bigger changes via web agency.
- Creating new marketing collateral and supplies as needed e.g. T-shirts, banners etc.
- Utilise current marketing assets and help develop new ones for communications and outreach e.g. updating TAPF Introduction, Infographic, Restaurant/Corporate/University/School Collaterals.
Fundraising Events and campaigns:
- Reach out to community organisations, collectives, institutions for collaboration opportunities.
- Lead and organize more fundraising events for instance Bake Sales or working with universities, corporates and schools.
- Create and update fundraising materials as needed. Ensuring all marketing supplies are replenished at all times.
- Telephone briefings to our donors through insightful targeting and messaging via emails and letters (MailChimp/Post).
- Design quarterly newsletters along with the marketing team and ensure timely production
- Proactively seek opportunities to delight the donors, understanding that every contact point is an opportunity to positively influence how supporters feel about the charity.
Event Management and support campaigns:
- Ensure the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assist the team in the production and maintenance of project plans.
- Lead community and partner events individually and confidentially. The candidate shall be willing to occasionally attend evening programmes or weekend events.
What we offer:
- At least 25 holidays a year and an opportunity to attend a paid training
- Insight into industry
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- digital marketing
- excellent knowledge of canva, photoshop, Adobe, PDFFiller, Microsoft Office Advance
- Brand management and reliable PR skills
- Excellent English language proficiency (written and verbal). Knowledge of an additional Indian language preferred
- Strong time Management, Stakeholder Management and Admin Skills
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
The candidate should have the right to live and work in the UK
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 39 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £20,000 and £21,000 Per Year
- Responsible for
- Digital designs, Marketing supplies, Event and Programme management
- Type of Job
- Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required