What are you going to do
- We are David and Tracy, a cool, modern, friendly and caring professional business couple in our 50s.
- We live in a beautiful, spotless and spacious 1
year old house in Gatley, Cheshire which is on a private gated development and we're looking for a young person to come and live with us, hopefully but not essentially, on a long term basis.
- We work from home. We have no children but instead have 2 gorgeous young puppies - Cavalier King Charles Spaniel girls - so you would need to love dogs.
- If you come to us, you would have your own very comfortable double room with wardrobe space, TV, WiFi etc., use of the bathroom and everywhere else in the house i.e. lounge, kitchen etc.
- We would treat you as part of our family and with respect and privacy.
- We would look for you to spend perhaps 2 hours per day doing some light housework (hoovering, cleaning, washing, ironing etc.).
- Food shopping and helping with/looking after the puppies.
- So, we might need you to watch the puppies say one evening midweek and a Saturday night and/or Sunday day and they literally just need watching – not feeding or taking for walks etc.
If you're interested, please apply!
What We Offer
- A home to live in with us and our puppies
- Light work
- Privacy and respect
- You could / would also quite possibly come with us and the dogs on days out and holidays etc.
- You would get plenty of free time to go out and/or to study etc.
- You would have free board and lodging (including your food etc)
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- domestic work
- Cleaning & helping around in the house
- If you have a driving licence then all the better we have a nice car you can use to run errands - and if you enjoy cooking, you might like to do some of that too.
- You must be a clean, honest, sensible and reliable person of good standin
- A non smoker and, at most, a light/social drinker. No party animals or drug takers-obviously!
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Responsible for
- Home help & dog sitting
- Type of Job
- Home Care
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required