What are you going to do
We are currently looking for full and part time positions based on a rota where weekend availability is a must.
- Speak and understand good English and able to take orders precisely
- Friendly, proactive and excellent time keeping
- You will be required to learn opening and closing procedures as well as the running of the business
- Stock takes and maintenance of the business will be key aspect of the day to day running.
- Coffee and basic food preparation skills
- Willingness to learn and a can do attitude creating new innovative food ideas.
- Basic knowledge of the food service industry
- Understanding of health, hygiene and food safety
- Essential to work as part of a team and motivate other team members. you will also be managing staff and be involved in training processes.
- To implement and follow company procedures and be adaptable to changes in process
What We Offer
- Sociable day time hours 7am-4pm
- Free lunch when on shift and discount on products
- Fair and flexible rota based hours
- Team evenings out
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Customer service and friendly approach
- Able to train and manage other team members
- Previous food and hospitality experience would be ideal
- Health and hygiene certificates but its not a must
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
Between £8.50 and £10.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Day to day operations and running
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, French