What are you going to do
You will be required to teach students as laid out in lesson plans and school curriculum;
- Work to the school’s timetable
- Teaching hours: 20 - 30 hours per week, office hours: 15-20 per week.
- Class sizes and age groups vary with each school
What We Offer
- Basic annual salary: £25,000 to £35,000 + bonuses before tax
- Fully subsidised accommodation or accommodation allowance (subject to school)
- 15+ Paid holidays
- Travel allowance of approximately £650 (after completion of one year contract)
- China work visa (full reimbursement)
- Health insurance
- Help settling in with apartment search, banking, communications, etc.
- Free or subsidised Chinese language and culture lessons
- Opportunities to travel around China
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- We will help all applicants through the interview and visa process. We also provide FREE accredited TEFL courses.
- You will not be alone, all our schools already have many new, or experienced teachers just like you. We have around 70% of graduate students working in China!
What we ask:
- At least finished university degree
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor's degree (any subject)
- TEFL certificate (FREE accredited online courses offered)
- Teaching experience (not essential)
- Clean criminal background check
- To meet China's legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen of the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Who we are？
Raising Express LTD is an international recruitment company specialising in English teaching roles in China. We work with top education centres and private schools throughout China to provide reliable, passionate staff to teach children and young people.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs, Temporary Full Time, Placements
- Salary indication
Between £25,000 and £30,000 Per Year
- Responsible for
- Responsible for teaching English
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required