What are you going to do
As a Property and Tax Analyst, you will have a varied role, which will include the opportunity to work across all areas of the business. You will be reporting to the Managing Director and will be working in a dynamic, collaborative SME environment; alongside our award-winning team. We are seeking a proactive Property and Tax Analyst, to provide clerical, administrative, research and analytical support and to assist with driving our business forward. If you're seeking a challenge and have the initiative and commitment to add value and see tasks through to completion to a consistent high standard.
The role is for an initial minimum of 6 to 12 months, however subject to a successful review and business requirement, there may be an opportunity to extend and/or convert to a permanent role, with the potential to study towards a professional qualification.
- Accurate data entry - creating & maintaining records using Microsoft Office and Excel, in particular, to support technical staff with effective client project delivery.
- Supporting with administration and research for all functions of the business including sales, marketing, HR and operations.
- Supporting the maintenance of E3 Consulting's MS Dynamics 365 CRM system, through inputting, monitoring and evaluating our new and existing data to ensure information is complete and up-to-date and producing reports.
- Working with the team to analyse, develop and refine business briefs and processes in line with business objectives.
- Reviewing and producing accurate, high quality external and internal correspondence, as well as regularly reviewing and proofing reports and documentation as required.
- Collating and making expense claims for senior members of staff.
- Carrying out general office support duties including making and receiving telephone calls, managing diaries as well as bookings, handling correspondence, filing, photocopying and binding documents.
- Ad hoc errands and provision of clerical support to the existing team, as required.
What We Offer
- Fixed-term contract from 6 up to 12 months
- Part/Full-Time role 15-39.5 hours
- Possible opportunity to extend/become permanent (with training provided)
- Variable salary depending on experience (and skills)
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels Mathematical acumen & literacy with Grade C or above in Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent
- Proficient using Microsoft Office - Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Prior administrative experience in a similar role is highly desirable, but not essential
- Comfortable and enjoy working with figures, data and spreadsheets
- A logical thinker with excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical and evaluative skills
- Ability to follow instructions precisely
- Able to use own initiative, a strong desire to challenge and be challenged and maturity to take responsibility for your ‘learning on the job’
- Bright, engaging and able to work under pressure
- Have a curious mind, and be goal orientated
- Effective oral & written communication
- Flexible in approach and outlook
- A conscientious team player who naturally enjoys supporting others and possesses a collaborative working style and outlook
- A can-do attitude & proactive work ethic
Attach your CV (ensuring you include your telephone number) and a tailored covering letter addressed to Nicky Oliver, Director. Your covering letter should state: where you heard about this position; why you are applying for the role; why you would like to work at E3 Consulting; why you wish to work in Southampton; and why you actively desire to work in a SME business. Please also include clarification of the days/hours you are regularly available for work.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University
- Working hours per week
- 15 - 39
- Type of Contract
- Temporary Full Time, Graduate Internship, Placements
- Salary indication
Between £8.00 and £11.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- If you're seeking a challenge and have the initiative and commitment to add value and see tasks through to completion to a consistent high standard.
- Type of Job
- Admin / Secretarial
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required