If you’re thinking about moving forward in your career, then join Barclays. You will work as the face of the company as you work with customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
As a Barclays Customer Service Advisor, you’ll be an essential contact for our customers, providing expert advice on the products and services that will support them through some of the most important moments of their lives. You’ll be encouraged to grow in your role, and work in new innovative ways - and you can expect the training, development and digital skills you need to deliver the excellence our customers expect.
You will work 35 hours within the week, between 7am and 11pm Monday – Sunday on a rotational basis. The salary for the position is £21,160.
• Taking ownership of the customer experience, by providing excellent service to help deliver on customer ambitions and day-to-day banking needs
• Deepening customer relationships to help grow the business
• Working collaboratively with colleagues to deliver on our vision to be the ‘go-to’ bank
• Be proactive and engaging, assisting customers with their essential every day needs, providing every day banking solutions where appropriate
• Accurately complete administration activities such as updating customer records and building customer contact information
• Experience in a customer-facing role, with a genuine interest in the customers’ needs
• The right attitude, personality, potential and skills to provide excellent service and case ownership
• Experience of working towards personal objectives and standards
• The initiative to resolve customer queries and complaints, using pre-defined escalation points where necessary
• Experience of dealing with complex customer queries and complaints
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience of operating in a customer-facing or telephony role where service is paramount
• Proven ability to meet performance standards
Tay House is nestled in a fantastic central city location. Our modern Glasgow Contact Centre is directly next to the M8 and a short walk from Central Station and Charing Cross train station. Tay House offers a communal coffee pod, but if you fancy nipping out we are right next to two of the main shopping streets in the city centre.
Everything we do is shaped by our values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. With us, your success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organization. We’re committed to providing the opportunity for our colleagues to integrate their professional and personal lives so if you need flexibility please let us know when you apply.
Our customers deserve the best and so do our colleagues. That's why you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit/ for more details.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the Hiring Manager.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us. Where appropriate, and for UK based roles, we will consider requests that the role be based at alternative Barclays’ key UK location from that advertised.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!