Business Controller at H... ... you want to turn analysis into actions and work in a team together... creators and...
Business Controller at H&M
Do you want to turn analysis into actions and work in a team together with creators and entrepreneurs? Are you a result-driven person motivated by constant improvement and winning as a team? We are looking for natural leaders with the right drive, skillset & attitude to take on the challenge to grow and develop with us!
What you will do
In the Business Controller role, you will be responsible for the analysis in your team and you will take business-minded decisions and implement actions based on your analysis. Together with the Regional Team you are responsible for reaching the Sales & Profit goals in your Region by securing that the stores deliver a Great Customer Experience. You will educate the Store managers and your Regional team on Commerciality and Profitability by providing clear analysis and coach them to take actions based on figures.
Below are some of the adventures & challenges you will face in your role as Business Controller at H&M:
· Increase selling and maximize profitability by taking actions on analysis and clearly communicate to the rest of the team.
· Identify and highlight future business opportunities to optimize our profitability and sales.
· Set the budgets for financial sales plan, efficiency KPI’s and store costs together with stores and in line with the country goals.
· Set goals for and follow-up on commercial KPI’s (conversion rate, pcs/receipt, price per piece, visitors). Set action plans on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to achieve these goals.
· Support Stores in financial sales planning accuracy with the aim to improve efficiency and service levels alongside implementing correct staff schedules together with the Store Managers.
· Set the desired contract structure, including Management, for every store.
· Perform monthly Profit & Loss analysis. Determine actions to improve profitability together with your Regional Team and Store Managers.
· Partnership with Regional Manager & Regional Team to secure operational best practice routines in your stores.
· Make frequent store visits (minimum 1-2 days per week) to align the analysis with the reality in stores.
All in all: become the CFO of your own Region! You’ll be involved in the whole process – from analysis and setting short term goals to building long term strategies.
We are looking for
To be successful in this role, we believe you need to be a natural leader, a value ambassador, ambitious, agile, result driven, a dedicated team player and business minded. You are structured and very strong analytically. You are not afraid to question, challenge and stand up for your ideas, and you do so with strong leadership abilities and an effective and open communication.
You are constantly looking for possibilities to develop the business and your team, striving for constant improvement, always with a cost conscious, value driven and sustainable approach. Last, but not least, you put the customer first in everything you do.
This means we are looking for:
· An Economics, Business or Engineering graduate with at least 2 years of professional analytical experience.
· A background that provides you with a thorough and holistic understanding of the retail business.
· Controlling experience, from performing and taking actions on business analysis, with a track record of business results, preferably from a current or previous controlling role.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Leadership experience, a firm ‘customer first’ mindset and strong strategic abilities, ability to easily see the bigger picture, set the right priorities for yourself and lead others to do so too.
· A deep interest in doing business and driving results.
· A drive to improve and find efficient working methods.
· Fluency in English with strong communication and presentation skills.
· Flexibility to work across the UK & Ireland.
What do we offer?
· A great opportunity to play a key role at the success of H&M, having a lot of responsibility from day one.
· The placement of the position can be across the UK & Ireland.
· A chance to grow within a strong value driven corporate culture, characterized by belief in people, teamwork, and entrepreneurial spirit.
· A competitive salary and endless career opportunities.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free