What are you going to do:
Appetite4Work are on the lookout for friendly, well presented and hard-working people to join our great team!
What will you be doing?
- Working at an iconic sporting event
- Monday 9th - Friday 13th March 2020.
- A variety of jobs roles are available to suit most levels of experience including Plate Waiter, Bartender, Cashier, Porter and Kitchen Assistant!
What we offer:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Receive payment on Friday 20th March
- Meet new people, learn new skills and enhance your CV!
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Well presented and polite
- No experience required
- Hospitality and customer service experience preferred
- Training provided
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £8.00 and £9.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Providing and unforgettable guest experience!
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required