What are you going to do
Who am I?
- I am a medical doctor writing a book on Cosmetic Dermatology/ Aesthetics.
- This will be read by lay-people, it is not a scientific publication.
- But I want to be fully knowledgeable on the very latest research, data, thoughts and opinions on cosmetic and wholistic dermatology.
- My aim is to provide up-to-date, science-backed advice for ageing skin.
What am I looking for?
- Immediate Start
- Hourly rate dependent on experience
- Remote working (although very happy to meet as and when necessary, my clinic is in London W2)
- Deadline for manuscript submission is May 1st 2020.
Happy to share additional information with suitable candidates.
What We Offer
- Immediate start
- Remote work
- Hourly rate depending on experience
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Must have research skills
- Ideally you will be medically qualified or a medical student in final years
- Keen interest in dermatology and/ or functional medicine would be a huge bonus
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 10 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend
- Responsible for
- Medical Research for a Cosmetic Dermatology Book (leading UK publisher)
- Type of Job
- Scientific Services, Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required