What are you going to do:
What are we offering?
- This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting innovative startup at its best time and be a part of something big in making.
- The company develops local marketing technology for their partners – restaurants, hotels, and other hospitality service providers worldwide.
- The role is under the supervision of an experienced SEO expert, you will be guided on best SEO practices, taught on how to implement them.
- Learning will be done in the office after you are free to complete the tasks at home on your own available time.
What will you be doing?
You will be joining a dynamic startup environment, working with an inspirational team based all over the world and will be learning, then be responsible for delivering SEO for a truly innovative global startup.
This varied role will involve:
- Technical SEO Optimising existing copy Implementing various elements of a content marketing strategy
- Writing new SEO-friendly copy for pages
- Outreach campaigns Link-building
- To qualify for the role you will need to
- Be able to commit to the project (spend 10+ hours a week)
- Commit for 3+ months
- Deliver tasks on a timely manner
- Have technical acumen, be able to learn software once you are guided
- Be able to write engaging content If above sounds like what you are looking for, apply to be scheduled for an interview.
- Immediate start.
What we offer:
- Global company
- Office in the city
- Learning opportunity
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Problem solving
- No experience required
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University
- Working hours per week
- 10 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Placements
- Salary indication
Between £0.00 and £7.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required