What are you going to do:
What are we offering?
- An exciting opportunity for someone looking to hone in on their digital marketing skills.
- We are looking for someone with a creative flair and vision to take over our social media channels using mostly Instagram and Twitter.
- Hours are flexible and you will be able to work remotely.
Please note this is an unpaid internship
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
- Free products from our brand
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Problem solving
- No experience required
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 2 - 8
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Internships, Voluntary
- Responsible for
- Managing social media accounts
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required