What are you going to do:
I am looking for a creative and entrepreneurial Digital Marketing enthusiast to assist me 1 to 2 days per week at a new Marketing business started this year.
As the business is so new, the work will be varied, tasks could include -
- Wordpress management and editing, or corresponding website changes to the virtual team.
- Basic Photoshop/Illustrator editing
- Researching and writing blog posts
- Creating ads for lead generation for the business or for clients
- Social Media posts
- Having a valuable input into the vision and direction of the business
Who is the role for?
- This is for someone who likes the idea of one day starting their own small business and watching the process of setting it up.
- This is NOT for someone who wants good CV exposure to show to a large company after graduation.
- I have setup a few mildly successful small businesses, both online & physical; this is an attempt to combine my skills from both.
- My expectations of you - I'd like to be completely transparent with you at all times, and I'd expect the same.
- I want someone who's heart is in the job and can focus on the tasks giving 100% effort.
- For the first month I will cover travel costs.
What we offer:
- work experience
- marketing internship
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- No experience required
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 16
- Type of Contract
- Responsible for
- Day to day tasks
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required