What are you going to do
What are we offering?
- We're looking for a freelance videographer to film and edit a small lifestyle video in Central London.
- The filming should take either half a day on 9th Feb or 3 hours on 9th Feb and 3h on 10th Feb.
- This is a great opportunity to work for a fun, travel and lifestyle company and gain an insight into the influencer industry.
- You're a great lifestyle/travel videography (short video) and editing skills (this one is a must!)
- You always pay attention to details
- You're Imaginative and happy to share creative ideas
- You own a professional camera - lighting is a bonus
- Story-telling abilities will be very beneficial
To apply, please send your CV and image samples from your portfolio - Kindly include your Instagram if you have one.
What We Offer
- An opportunity for paid work in the future
- An opportunity to work with a fun team and gain an insight into the influencer industry
- Travel expenses within London zone 1-4 will be covered
- While this is an unpaid position, it could lead to paid work in the future
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- video editing
- must own video equipment
- not afraid to take initiative and add to the creative vision
- 1 to 2 years
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 3 - 10
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
Between £1.00 and £2.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Filming and editing a short lifestyle video
- Type of Job
- Design / Fashion
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required