What are you going to do:
- We have so many clients wanting their small children taken care of whilst they go skiing this half term.
- Leave the rubbish British weather behind and come over to Austria and live above the clouds.
- You work on a self employed basis and pay the agency a commission.
- We can provide you with testimonials of babysitters that have worked here over the years or put you in contact and you can hear about their experiences.
- You get to meet loads of people from around the world, your fellow babysitters and the guests.
Day to day tasks....
In general you meet the guests at the hotel and get the low down on their little one's daily schedule, this normally involves walking, playing in the snow, feeding them, overseeing their nap and maybe meeting them with the parents somewhere around the resort.
What we offer:
- Great life experience
- Good money
- Flexible working hours
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Problem solving
- No experience required
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Foreign: Abroad
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£12.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Children between the ages of 3 months and 10 years old
- Type of Job
- Sport / Adventure, Home Care
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required