What are you going to do:
Connecteq Ltd is startup company who is now looking for enthusiastic individuals to this join our team to support. We are looking for technically skilled IT individuals who meet the following minimum requirements to join the team:
- Strong written , oral and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel up to 75%
- Certification such as CCNA, Security+, CISSP or willing to get them.
- Scripting knowledge ( Bash , Python or Powershell)
Key details about the role on offer;
- This position is a casual zero-hours contract.
- Desired Hands-on experience working in an end-user desktop support role.
- On-site user support Installation and Troubleshooting of Hardware and Software Network Support/Telephony Remote Desktop support Basic Active Directory management such as rest user password, unlock account etc.
- Active Directory Hyper-V Windows Office 365 TCP/IP Networking Desired Certifications or Willing to obtain them (will support it)
- Comptia + Security + CCNA CISSP Successful applicants would be contacted for interviews within 2 weeks, If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks this means that your application was not successful on this occasion.
What we offer:
- Learning and development opportunities
- 21 days holiday pro rata (1 day for each 120 hours worked)
- Flexible working (working remotely sometime from home)
- Regular performance reviews
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Problem solving
- Willing to Learn
- No experience required
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- East Anglia
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Weekend, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
Between £9.00 and £12.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- On-site user support , Installation of Hardware and Software, Network Support/Telephony, Windows 7 & Windows 10, Remote Desktop support Basic Active Directory management, PC/Laptop Hardware Troubleshooting, TCP/IP
- Type of Job
- Technical, ICT
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required