What are you going to do
Connecteq is now looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our expanding team to support our ever-increasing demand. We are looking for technically skilled IT individuals who meet the following minimum requirements to join the team:
- Strong written , oral and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel up to 75% inside and outside UK (Proof of UK Residency will be required)
- Certification such as CCNA, Security+, CISSP or willing to get them.
- Scripting knowledge ( Bash , Python or Powershell)
Key details about the role on offer;
- This position is a casual zero-hours contract.
- Desired Hands-on experience working in an end-user desktop support role.
- On-site user support Installation and Troubleshooting of Hardware and Software Network Support/Telephony Remote Desktop support Basic Active Directory management such as rest user password, unlock account etc.
- Active Directory Hyper-V Windows Office 365 TCP/IP Networking Desired Certifications or Willing to obtain them (will support it)
- Comptia + Security + CCNA CISSP Successful applicants would be contacted for interviews within 2 weeks, If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks this means that your application was not successful on this occasion.
What We Offer
- Learning and development opportunities
- 21 days holiday pro rata (1 day for each 120 hours worked)
- Flexible working (working remotely sometime from home)
- Regular performance reviews
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Problem solving
- Willing to Learn
- No experience required
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Other, University
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £9.00 and £12.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- On site user support , Installation of Hardware and Software, Network Support/Telephony, Windows 7 & Windows 10, Remote Desktop support Basic Active Directory management, PC/Laptop Hardware Troubleshooting, TCP/IP
- Type of Job
- Technical, ICT
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required