What are you going to do:
Become a tutor with MyTutor and take home up to £27.50/hr teaching GCSE and A-Level subjects from the comfort of home (within reaching distance of the kettle).
All tutorials happen online, so it's super flexible. Because there’s no travel, you’ll save time and money - all you need is a laptop and a webcam and you're good to go!
What we offer:
- Well-paid: With earnings up to £27.50/hour, MyTutor pays more than your average student job (and it doesn't involve mopping up beer…).
- Flexible: You choose when, where and how much you want to tutor. This means you can work from home and don’t have to sacrifice your studies, hobbies or social life.
- CV-boosting: As a tutor you can develop your communication, planning, and organisation skills - all really valuable on your CV for when you graduate.
- Rewarding: Tutoring makes a huge difference to someone's life. You can help students gain confidence, achieve better grades and even win a place at their dream university.
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- You don't need any previous teaching or tutoring experience to become a tutor (we train you up!). All we ask is:
- You must be a current student or recent graduate at one of our listed UK universities.
- We require you to have an A grade in the subject(s) you want to tutor.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK and able to register as self-employed with HMRC (we can provide guidance and resources to help tutors better understand this process).
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £10.00 and £27.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Online Tutoring
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required