What are you going to do:
- You will need to be a highly organised individual, have a keen eye for detail and maintaining quality standards.
- The role will demonstrate an eclectic mix of tasks – some creative, other administrative & production led.
- All of which essential in successfully supporting our client-based Account Management teams in achieving deliverables for our clients, both in the UK & US.
What we offer:
- summer hours
- annual profit share bonus
- pension contribution
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- No experience required
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
An example of some of the daily tasks to be undertaken:-
- Downloading and filing copy, imagery & designs on internal server
- Uploading cutter guides and range line lists onto workflow management system tool
- Asset uploads to external client asset management website
- Creation and management of photography briefs (working closely alongside in-house designers)
- Creation of weekly client presentations
- Proof reading artwork and confirming artwork amends have been actioned correctly
- Printing and prep assistance for internal design crits
- Organising weekly couriers & deliveries
Basic adobe skills are required for this role - a familiarity with InDesign & Illustrator are essential, alongside your standard office software suites such as Excel, Word & Outlook.
Candidate will need to be familiar with operating a Mac.
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs, Placements
- Salary indication
Between £1.00 and £9.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Administration and Production duties
- Type of Job
- Design / Fashion
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required