Raylo is a disruptive FinTech business delivering innovative and affordable solutions for consumer technology. Backed by the investment bank Macquarie, Invest NI and other notable investors, Raylo has big ambitions to build a consumer brand that delivers – simplicity, killer pricing, flexibility and great customer experience. Raylo is building a diverse team who embrace innovation, strive for excellence and are motivated to deliver a smarter experience in a dynamic, start-up culture.
Raylo is looking for someone to join their newly established Customer Operations team. Reporting to the Head of Customer Operations, this new exciting position will help us improve our awesome customer experience and will be responsible for operating and refining our customer service and credit operations processes.
· On a day to day basis, being the first point of contact, dealing with leads and customers directly, answering questions and solving any issues quickly and effectively.
· Communicate through a variety of different mediums based on customer needs; whether that be through social media platforms, email, calls or in-app chat.
· Use customer feedback and compliments to proactively refine operational processes and procedures.
· Identify customers who are in vulnerable situations and help figure out what steps we can take to support them.
· Work closely with the Head of Credit Risk Operations to investigate possible fraudulent applications, spot trends and help make a decision.
· Operate current (and any new) operational processes in line with Raylo Policies and FCA requirements.
· Support other and new team members by developing, coaching and training the wider team on new policies and processes.
· A great communicator who has no difficulty explaining things clearly and concisely by email, in-app chat or on the phone.
· Strong focus on customer experience, service and treating customers fairly.
· Experience working in a consumer facing organisation, engaging with customers directly to solve their issues.
· Experience of Sales, Inbound or Outbound, ideally over the telephone but will also consider face to face experience.
· Excellent attention to detail, with good quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
· Experience or knowledge of the Credit Rating Agencies or consumer credit service providers.
· Some experience of performing root cause analysis and providing recommendations to management to improve the customer experience.
· Ability to coach, develop and motivate a rapidly growing Customer Operations team in all policies and processes.
· Love working in a hands-on environment where everybody is passionate about delivering a smarter customer experience.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free