If you’re thinking about moving forward in your career, then join Barclays. You will work as the face of the company as you work with customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
This role sits within our Cheque Hub. Cheque hub is the corner stone of clearing by image. An initiative to allow images of cheques to be a legal instrument for paying people. This removes the need for paper to be transported by secure vehicles on the road between branches and the central clearing centre. A further benefit being to allow the use of mobile image capture to allow customers a new channel for recording cheque payments.
• To manage the day to day maintenance of the Existing pipelines
• Track and contribute to the central pipeline development
• Modify pipelines as new requirements arise
• Assist developers and testers with pipeline related issues
• Lead any platform migrations.
• Review new requirements for tools/analysis required by the bank
• Complete assignment work to budget, time and quality requirements. Document all work in accordance with agreed standards, and with re-use in mind.
• You will present complex ideas tailored to the audience
• Use of Jenkins for CI/CD
• Experience Redhat aPaaS V2/V3
• Exposure to Gradle Scripting
• Delivery and continuous improvement of pipelines
• Experience of supporting the delivery of larger scale environment and application projects through both a consultancies basis and owning the deliverable yourself.
• In depth Application support and maintenance experience
• Experience of operating at a senior level in a team of skilled technical individuals
You will be working at our technology hub in the North West, located at Radbroke Hall in Knutsford. It’s convenient for most people who live within a 35-mile radius, spanning from Liverpool, Chester, Manchester and Stoke. It’s a lively atmosphere with large open plan offices, with everything you need on site including various catering options, Starbucks, Gym, onsite parking etc.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!