If you’re thinking about moving forward in your career, then join Barclays. You will work as the face of the company as you work with customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
The purpose of the developer role is to design and build technical / functional solutions across Taleo and Avature for the Talent Acquisition and Onboarding teams. As a technical / functional developer you will need to help determine the requirements, design and build the solution within an agile environment.
• Deigning and delivering innovative solutions in close collaboration with users predominantly using Taleo and Avature
• Assisting users to define the requirements and outcomes
• Experience and understanding of recruitment and onboarding processes
• Ensure technical impacts are understood across HR Technology platforms
• Management of backlog and change requests.
• Proven exposure in Taleo / Avature applications (CRM Module)
• Design, develop and build solutions for Taleo / Avature CRM
• Create Taleo / Avature specific configuration documentation and transfer the configuration knowledge to junior team members
• Understand recruitment and talent pooling fundamentals and being able to translate business requirements into configuration documentation.
• Exposure as a hands-on member of a technical / functional team that deliver change in Taleo / Avature space
• Exposure of JIRA, Service-Now or similar platforms
• Integration knowledge, creating TCC exports
• Avature and Taleo is YOUR thing. Not just your job.
You will be working at our technology hub in Scotland, Aurora house; a stones through away from Glasgow Central Train Station.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!