What are you going to do:
- Receive training and instructions from the senior legal consultant.
- Go to the labelling tool (an online application), open the documents that are assigned to you, tag relevant words that can indicate which industry/business size does this document refers to.
- Discuss potential questions with the senior legal consultant through a video call and make changes accordingly
What we offer:
- If Basic Requirements are met, a UK minimum wage will be given; If Preferred Qualifications are met, there will be an increase in hourly rate depending on the experiences;
- Training session by senior legal consultant on the UK legislation and how to assess which industries and business sizes does the regulation apply to.
- Recommendation letter after successful completion of the tasks
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Industry classification
- legislation understanding
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- A basic understanding of how to distinguish different industries, specifically according to the ONS SIC code classification.
- A basic understanding of how to classify businesses into different sizes, specifically according to the UK company house classification
- Fluent in English (verbally and written)
- Familiar with the UK legislation in legislation.gov.uk
- Have experiences in classifying industries
- Native English speakers
- We expect the majority of the work to be conducted in May and June.
- Ideally, we would want full-time working, but if that is not possible, the minimum is 16-20 hours/week.
- This work will be conducted remotely and independently and will have video call sessions with our senior legal consultants weekly to discuss.
When applying, please send the below information:
- Your CV
- A brief description of how you meet the requirements
- Your availability in May and June.
- Education Level
- Northern Ireland, East Midlands, North West, South West, East Anglia, North, South East, Offshore UK (eg Isle of), London, North Wales, Scotland, South Wales, West Midlands, Yorkshire, Other
- Working hours per week
- 16 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Internships
- Salary indication
Between £8.00 and £20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- labelling legislation document into different industries and business sizes
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required