What are you going to do:
- Supporting the Founders team with the communication strategy across social media.
- Translating the strategy of eShelf into social media posts, being in charge to write them and from time to time create videos, short articles, and storytelling.
- Responsible to maintain up to date the posting calendar and post into different social media accounts.
- Producing content and managing contents for email marketing, newsletter using Mailchimp.
- Graphic and media: learning basic graphic design tools from video making to photo editing.
- Pay Marketing: Exposure to run campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and Google AdWords.
Marketing Growth Hacking:
We are going to experiment a lot during the next months and you are going to be in front of this together with the founders. Our approach is to run quick inexpensive experiments that can generate traffic and transactions.
- Our motto is “Any ideas are too crazy until we try and see!”
- Helping with the customers’ interviews to get feedback about the marketing strategy. Off-line promotions and creative thinking are key.
- Support with the event and party management for shops partner and users.
What we offer:
- Flexibility on working hours
- Flexibility on the number of working days per week
- Working remotely, travel expenses paid
- This is only the starting point you will have the freedom to put on the table your craziest ideas and execute them with the team
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Problem solving
- 0 to 6 months
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Day-to-day managing online presence (website and Social Media accounts):
- Developing further/improving the brand’s Social Media accounts;
- Researching relevant target audience and strategizing how to attract them;
- GROW GROW GROW our following using all freedom and creativity;
- Growing followers with engagement: comment, DM, tagging;
- Analysing Social Media accounts insights and metrics;
- Hashtag optimization across all channels;
- Content management:
- Formulation, implementation and maintenance of content calendar;
- Daily posting content to the Social Media;
- Updating the website if/when required;
- Learning about SEO to optimise the brand’s profile and gain traction;
- Assisting marketing team with developing and executing strategies to increase social media presence:
- Creating viral marketing campaigns;
- Creating seasonal advertising campaigns;
- Assisting with outreach and PR:
- Researching relevant influencers, magazines and industry blogs to work with;
- Building relationships with key influencers, magazines, industry blogs;
- Interviewing influencers and engage them in our campaigns;
- Brainstorming with marketing team new avenues of collaborations - strategically think who we should tag, who we should email to try and convince to write about our website/concept, other ways to increase our following and presence, and
- Researching into emerging applications and technologies and implementing them.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 15 - 35
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Graduate Internship, Voluntary
- Salary indication
Between £250 and £300 Per Month
- Responsible for
- Creating digital art work, Work in close collaboration with the Creative Team, contribute to the achievement of the brand’s marketing goals. Remain up to date with market trends. environmental video shoots. Work with a pro-active approach.
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, French, Arabic