What are you going to do:
What we are looking from the team member?
- You must be a recent graduate
- You must be energetic and customer-oriented and love finding solutions to the problem
- A positive can-do attitude
- Critical thinking would be incredibly helpful.
- Must be able to work under pressure, can handling a fast pace working environment
- You must be someone thinking about growing with the company and keen on taking additional responsibilities
- You love tech and ready to join an innovative tech company
- You must be someone always looking to learn and develop new skills and at the same time happy to teach others what you are good at!
- Any prior experience in a customer service related role will be an added bonus!
If this is something you are interested in, we would love to have you on board our team.
Please Note: We are based in Blackfriars, central London however, you will be required to work from home for the foreseeable future.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working place
- Work from home opportunities
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- No experience required
- Enthusiastically support our values and mission
- Cultivate professional relationships with customers, listening carefully to their needs and displaying empathy to provide the best service possible
- Proactively help to resolve customer concerns in a timely, professional and positive manner, escalating issues to next level of authority, as needed
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues with minimum supervision
- Actively promote teamwork, leading by example and taking the initiative to assist other
- Complete all essential training and display enthusiasm for continuous learning, accepting constructive feedback from more experienced team members
- Be able to work with product and tech team when required
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £18,000 and £23,000 Per Year
- Responsible for
- Customer Support
- Type of Job
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required