What are you going to do:
We are looking to appoint a bright, enthusiastic individual to help us deliver on our ambitions.
We want original, collaborative and enthusiastic people who are open to new ideas.
Bringing more users and followers to our app and our socials. (Through your social media platforms, blogs or groups etc.)
- If you believe that you have a strong work ethic, intelligence and a can-do; attitude, we would love to hear from you.
- You can work from home.
- Over 18 years of age
- Ideal for someone who wants to be an influencer, with good communication skills and is great at sales.
This is an unpaid internship, but if you excel in the role, there is a scope that we may pay you through our unique referral scheme and give you some merchandise.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Remote Working
- Great Leadership Skills
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- 0 to 6 months
- If you believe that you have a strong work ethic, intelligence and a can-do attitude, we would love to hear from you
- You can work from home
- Over 18 years of age
- ideal for someone that wants to be an influencer
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
How this internship will work
From the moment you send us the signed contract, we would like you to get as many people as you know to download the app using your networks and social media reach.
Then candidates will then be given an Instagram account and a unique linktree link to promote the app and its many uses.
You will be scored on your performance using are Analytics software which includes Firebase analytics, Datastudio and our CRM.
The main metrics we will be looking out for are as follows:-
Followers on the Instagram page we have given you.
New followers on the official WWW Instagram page
Unique content creation
Most likes per week
Post of the week (this is subjective to us)
All these are weighted differently and please notify us of any other platform or medium you use to promote the app so we can see your content.
After 1 month, then the finalist will be rewarded with some WWW merchandise and a monetary prize.
Then finalist will then get paid for interactions they get for the app.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Internships
- Salary indication
£0.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Marketting our App
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required