If you’re thinking about moving forward in your career, then join Barclays. You will work as the face of the company as you work with customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
The successful candidate will carry out various operational tasks in line with the business demand. You will contribute to the delivery of the strategic objectives of Barclays through the provision of risk, control and process governance of the onshore functions of Voluntary corporate actions and Accumulations and the offshore dividends & Mandatory corporate actions teams, Data cleansing analysis and other operational activity as required.
• You will have the ability to analyse information and apply attention to detail
• Ability to process instructions accurately and in a timely manner
• Be able to work closely with operational teams to monitor and execute tasks
• Be risk aware and understand operational controls and escalation process
• Be able to adapt to different tasks in line with project demand
• Key internal clients will be Stakeholders from throughout Operations
• Ability to contribute and challenge within a team, on addition to communicate effectively with peers and senior members of the team
• They will contribute positively to the organisational culture and will have the ability to work on their own initiative
• Knowledge current and pending regulatory requirements impacting a Securities operational function
• Basic knowledge and understanding of FCA CASS rules, the application of and impact to operational processes
• Effective time management and prioritisation when working to multiple and challenging deadlines
• The role holder will possess good numerical and analytical skills gained in a financial operations environment. The individual will possess a positive can do attitude, combined with strong attention to detail and possess working knowledge of current market issues and industry developments.
• Demonstrate and live by our Values, combined with strong attention to detail and an ability to drive excellent client experience
• Broad knowledge of the Investment Operations organisation and the operational processes throughout
• Knowledge of trade/event lifecycle and product types
• Basic CASS/Regulatory awareness
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!