We are currently seeking an organised, pro-active and driven Assistant Manager to join our Lincoln store. If you thrive on taking the lead on retail operations, inspiring a high performing team to beat their targets and provide a world-class service, then we'd love to have you join us.
This is a full time role, working 40 hours a week on a rotational shift basis.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operational running of the store.
You will report to the Store Manager, who is responsible for the stores overall commercial success. You will be their biggest support, and be responsible for running the operational aspects of a high-performing store.
You will be responsible for the successful running and trading of the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
You will have a retail operations focus in store. This includes stock control, store procedures, organising teams around the store to optimise sales, managing store security, team rotas and tracking the teams sales performance.
Along with the Store Manager, you will also be responsible for supporting, coaching and motivating the in-store team to achieve the stores targets, identifying and maximising on opportunities, whilst setting the example in exemplary Pandora customer service.
You will be expected to have a strong retail floor presence, managing teams presence around the store and influencing the sales space, so enjoying this environment is vital.
You will be trained thoroughly in our hand-crafted luxury product to become a Pandora product expert. You will nurture and develop the store team, to unlock their full potential and support their development.
The ideal candidate will be a highly capable leader who will confidently support their team of around 8 to provide an unforgettable Pandora in-store experience.
An ideal candidate will have;
• Proven experience in driving sales and profitability in store
• Strong communication skills, in order to establish and coach a high performance team
• Ability to be adaptable and flexible to changing business needs
• A positive, can-do attitude with a contagious enthusiasm for Pandora product and core values
• A well presented appearance with a taste for luxury and a passion for retail
Our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to unforgettable career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none.
Our generous benefits package including;
• A highly competitive salary and bonus potential
• Generous 55% employee discount on all Pandora product
• Winniperks - Our online benefits platform
• Company pension scheme
• Parties and incentives throughout the year
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the relevant experience then we’d love to hear from you!
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required